Don’t underestimate the power of job applicants, as research proves their experience can radically impact your company’s reputation and revenue.
The IBM® Smarter Workforce Institute explored the candidate experience of more than 7,000 recent job applicants – and the results were a wake-up call.
While employers generally “like” to provide a positive candidate experience, its importance goes well beyond feel-good intentions.
In IBM’s white paper titled The far-reaching impact of candidate experience, candidate experience is proven to have a measurable effect on job offer acceptance, sales, advocacy and reputation.
The numbers are eye-opening:
- Job acceptance: Candidates satisfied with their experiences are 38% more likely to accept a job offer.
- Sales: Satisfied candidates are twice as likely to become a customer of the hiring organisation compared to dissatisfied candidates (53% vs 25%).
- Advocacy: Successful or not, satisfied candidates are more than twice as likely to recommend the hiring organisation to others (62% vs 28%).
- Reputation: More than 60% of candidates talk about their experiences with friends and family.
For any organisation, the numbers are compelling. But for high-volume hirers, who can be looking at around a million applicants per year, a positive candidate experience represents a serious competitive advantage.
A shortlisting tool like no other, Predikt-r is built on the principle of mutual benefits for employers and job candidates.
It uses tailored, online questionnaires to screen candidates upfront, providing instant and automatic shortlisting based on traits and competencies related to the advertised role. The online assessment is available on mobile or desktop.
Crucially, it is one of the few tools to reliably measure candidate experience and prove industry-leading results.
The numbers are compelling and the experience is positive for both candidates and recruiters with
- completion rates exceeding 95%
- overall candidate satisfaction rating of 8.4 out of 10 (across thousands of assessments)
- candidate satisfaction for individual clients of up to 8.8 out of 10.
These results are markedly higher than traditional pre-employment assessment solutions – with the Preditk-r tool carefully constructed and developed to be quick, clear, engaging, relevant and simple.
Want to create a candidate experience that drives business results, the easy and affordable way? Let’s talk.
You can download a copy of IBM’s white paper: “The far-reaching impact of candidate experience” here: https://www.ibm.com/account/reg/au-en/signup?formid=urx-31832